Health Coach Kyle in LA

Antonio1981
This topic is 1405 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just hard to understand why you would go to him at 160 when you could get the same massage for about half the price at massage envy. SMDH.

I know you're joking. Seriously, though, do not support Massage Envy, they pay their Masseurs horribly. Or, if you do go, Tip the masseurs directly, do not include the tip on the final bill. And please tip them as if you were seeing them privately. Those guys are definitely taken advantage of, I remember a friend of mine saying "I have a master's degree and I'm being forced to fold towels and sheets, for free, on my off time."

Just hard to understand why you would go to him at 160 when you could get the same massage for about half the price at massage envy. SMDH.

Don't know why I'm piling on this thread. My masseur is straight and he charges more than I do, and we went to the same massage school. It's hard for me to say why, but as good of a masseur as I am, and i do have hundreds of hours of training and 15 years of experience, he is a better therapeutic masseur than I am.

My point is that not all non-erotic masseurs are equal. if a masseur, like my guy (non nude and non erotic), is especially skilled and/or trained he has every right to charge a lot. I would never give up my straight masseur no matter what other extras I could get from a gay guy.

My masseur does not advertise on gay sites.

Now, as to why other masseurs, unwilling to give extras, would advertise on a site that caters to extras, they're simply being opportunistic. Competition is fierce.

Edited by Rod Hagen

Don't know why I'm piling on this thread. My masseur is straight and he charges more than I do, and we went to the same massage school. It's hard for me to say why, but as good of a masseur as I am, and i do have hundreds of hours of training and 15 years of experience, he is a better therapeutic masseur than I am.

My point is that not all non-erotic masseurs are equal. if a masseur, like my guy (non nude and non erotic), is especially skilled and/or trained he has every right to charge a lot. I would never give up my straight masseur no matter what other extras I could get from a gay guy.

My masseur does not advertise on gay sites.

Now, as to why other masseurs, unwilling to give extras, would advertise on a site that caters to extras, they're simply being opportunistic. Competition is fierce.

Please PM me your guy's info. LOL

Please PM me your guy's info. LOL

Ha. Funny :-)

Honestly, Were I to give you a non-erotic massage and then you had a massage from my guy, I doubt you would be able to tell he's better than I am at massage therapy. The only reason I know he is is because I'm a masseur too, so I can detect the differences, small as they may be.