Best Masseurs in Chicago?

MuscleDude

Any recommendations? I know there has to be skilled masseurs in Chicago

Previous threads covered this, as well as comments here about particular masseurs. Use the search box. That might be why no one has replied. Also, it's a holiday, & even with the pandemic people are outside doing things. If you have no luck, PM me in a day or 2.

No need for the snark, it's not constructive. I'm well aware of how poorly the search function works, and also that it's a holiday. Thanks for your help though.

If you tried to put all of Jake’s fans together in one large space, it would be standing room only....great looks / hot bod / skilled / smart / friendly / fun - playful....satisfying....well worth the time & $$$.

( & instead of “the holiday”, today - like most days - I’m celebrating the simple fact of not being stuck in the USofA.)

https://rentmasseur.com/musclejake

• 6 months later...

I like Kevin usually, although he can get to talking about conspiracy theories. His aroma does tend toward the musky, so stay clear of him if that's not your thing. Otherwise, he very much has big furry daddy energy.

Musclejake gave me a great massage, but his place is out in the suburbs.

Go to the “Spa” forum and conduct a search for Chicago. This will pull up the majority of the posts associated with massage. Scroll down and start reading, they should be in chronological order by date or read post by “Capitano” who writes excellent reviews and comments. Cap’s posts may also contain additional comments by other members in the area.

I like Kevin usually, although he can get to talking about conspiracy theories. His aroma does tend toward the musky, so stay clear of him if that's not your thing. Otherwise, he very much has big furry daddy energy.

Musclejake gave me a great massage, but his place is out in the suburbs.

Can you share links please :)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/17/2021 at 5:54 PM, LookingAround said:

Anybody under 33? Hahaha

Just an observation, but better quality masseurs tend to be over 30.