IvyLeagueHungVrs

Wanderoz
This topic is 1372 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The above thread really does not have any useful information for the folks who really want to pay for this provider.....

At this point if you’re seriously interested, contact the dude directly & get whatever info you want / need....

but if you seriously think this guy is really legit, spending your money on a shrink might be wiser....

he claims that he will be in LA july 13....in Miami july 14.....& then in San Francisco july 15....

(of course it’s a possible itinerary if he’s actually just a flight attendant & supplementing a meager salary with some side work)

he claims that he will be in LA july 13....in Miami july 14.....& then in San Francisco july 15....

(of course it’s a possible itinerary if he’s actually just a flight attendant & supplementing a meager salary with some side work)

I agree that this itinerary can never be true...

I agree the scheduling looks logistically ridiculous. To go from East Coast to LA then to Miami then SF in 3 successive days.

FWIW however he does have two reviews on RM that were created this month. One reviewer stated he did a video camming session and the other states he did indeed meet the gentlemen in Boston last week were his profile had listed him.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He's coming back to DC. I'm still tempted.... anyone from here finally take the plunge with this hottie?

I met up with him and he was a lot of fun! I was turned off initially by the high a la carte pricing and fees but I saw him on grindr recently and when we talked there he was much cooler and quickly agreed to a fair price.

We had a great time and he's a sweet guy. Definitely a repeat. ;)

There's your answer.

~Boomer~