Milwaukee/Madison Recommendations

hairyfratdude11
This topic is 1432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Milwaukee and Madison aren't exactly hotbeds of massage. I've seen Jeff before and I don't think he'll check all of the boxes hairyfratdude11 is looking for--in fact he's pretty clear on his website that the shorts stay on and I've yet to hear from anybody who had different results (that said the massage is good).

In fact most of the guys based in either city I've seen have only delivered on 1 or 2 of the things he's looking for. I've had much better luck with guys visiting those cities. If anybody knows of a guy based in either city who does deliver all 3 I'd be interested in hearing about it as well.

Any recos for these general areas in WI? Driving through there in a few weeks and hoping to make a quick stop for a mutual nude/touch/he massage. Thanks!

When you are driving in the general area of Milwaukee, it’s an easy (& short) detour to leave that wasteland & choose from the bounty to be found in metro Chicago.....Damien Lord took all the fun in Milwaukee with him when he “retired”.....(but even then, Damien himself hit the highway to meet clients in Chicago all the time whenever asked to do so)....