Anyone else watch "The men from the boys"

This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone else watch this yesterday online, it's the sequel to Boys in the Band. I thought it was great they were doing this and Goldman Sachs was matching donations to Broadway Cares but was too weird. I'm sure it would be amazing as a live broadway show but reminded me of watching a zoom call the way they did it.

Charlie Carver who played cowboy when I saw Boys in the Band on Broadway was back as one of the new characters and was great and is looking hot. Telly Leung who I think is an awful actor was also in it as one of the "younger" characters and played a 24 year old nurse LOL, the guy is more like 42 than 24.

Well, I watched it - I've concluded that play readings conducted as recorded Zoom meetings are not really my thing. I have seen some online Zoom-based performances (not readings) that were actually interesting. I also thought that the amount of growth shown by these characters in the time period between "The Boys in the Band" and this sequel was negligible.