411 NYC Puertoricanstudd

allyouknow

Just search “Puerto Rican stud”. Loads of threads over 3 years. Depending on what you’re looking for he could be on your dance card. I’ve seen him a few times. He’s on my “I’m in a mood...” list.

Does that mean that I have to be in a "horny mood", EV? I've heard that he performs as his namesake and will take you on an adventure, if you are willing to go for it.

• 4 months later...

I saw him during the Covid peak and can say he lost ALOT of his muscle from the pics. That was a few months ago so.

I recall the experience to be ok. Super nice guy I know that. Debating if I would return or not - I guess like what EVdude said "in my mood" if I would go back or not. Was not a horrible experience but didn't WOW me either.

I recently had an eperience with this masseur and unfortunately I can report that it was a mediocre experience at best. Here’s my honest assessment. I recognize that my experience is not consistent with many of the reviews on here, so take it for what it’s worth.

Pro: The masseur had a great body, was good looking, and friendly. The room also was perfectly fine (building is in great location right on USQ).

Con: The massage was half-hearted and disinterested. I have had plenty of massages by non-professionals who have compensated for their lack of technical training by adding in connected sensual elements. However, the masseur’s sensual elements were as half-hearted as the massage and few and far between. Thirty-five minutes of massaging my back was followed by flipping me over and doing a quick vigorous HE. I quickly released to get it over with. After that the masseur said, “ You still have ten minutes left.” To which I replied, “I’m good.” In actuality there were twenty minutes left. All in all I would never repeat. I have been fortunate to have had many many amazing massages with men discussed on here. In addition my experiences usually align with the experiences of others discussed on here. This one was an exception.

About Me: I am in my mid-40’s (look younger), in shape, and have been told I am a good looking guy. I don’t go into a massage expecting or feel that I am entitled to any extras, but I have found my “mileage” generally goes very far.

Anyone mind PM-ing me with more detail regarding their experiences with him?

I recently had an eperience with this masseur and unfortunately I can report that it was a mediocre experience at best. Here’s my honest assessment. I recognize that my experience is not consistent with many of the reviews on here, so take it for what it’s worth.

Pro: The masseur had a great body, was good looking, and friendly. The room also was perfectly fine (building is in great location right on USQ).

Con: The massage was half-hearted and disinterested. I have had plenty of massages by non-professionals who have compensated for their lack of technical training by adding in connected sensual elements. However, the masseur’s sensual elements were as half-hearted as the massage and few and far between. Thirty-five minutes of massaging my back was followed by flipping me over and doing a quick vigorous HE. I quickly released to get it over with. After that the masseur said, “ You still have ten minutes left.” To which I replied, “I’m good.” In actuality there were twenty minutes left. All in all I would never repeat. I have been fortunate to have had many many amazing massages with men discussed on here. In addition my experiences usually align with the experiences of others discussed on here. This one was an exception.

About Me: I am in my mid-40’s (look younger), in shape, and have been told I am a good looking guy. I don’t go into a massage expecting or feel that I am entitled to any extras, but I have found my “mileage” generally goes very far.

I had exactly the same experience just over a year ago . Nice guy but didn't feel any connection .

• 5 months later...

a little meh for me as well. saw Carlos couple of days ago. absolutely beautiful body but ok massage skills. is very aware he has an amazing body so very comfortable with being the focus MT, if your into body worship you'll be thrilled. if you want a very good massage and a focus on you then id go elsewhere. I didn't really feel a connection.

100% my experience too. When I questioned gently he said he’d just returned from home where too much sex with his girlfriend had exhausted him.

• 1 year later...
  • 8 months later...

I have seen him again yesterday, after 3 years. I saw him the first time in 2017.

His place looks nicer, he has created a much more inviting relaxing atmosphere in his little studio (no showers facilities, just bathroom outside). He is still a very friendly, warm, sexy man. Still great body.

His skills as a masseur are quite nice, he's strong, I would definitely say better than a few years ago. Still, there are better masseurs out there. His fees are also lower than others.

And he is veeeery generous with his beautiful body, so I agree with "I'm in the mood" feeling. 😬🙃

• 1 month later...

I booked him at his studio in Union Square and pretty much agree with everyone here. The guy's very sensual and generous with his body, but don't expect an amazing bodywork. He is very friendly and engaging, which is a huge plus. And his rates are pretty reasonable compared to some of the other masseurs in the city. I like seeing him once every few months when I'm stressed at work or haven't been intimate in a while.