411 on Scott DeMarco

Guest leftbench23

continuing the Peru angle......

I had a couple airport layovers in Lima in November of 2019 on the way to/from Brazil.....just three or four hours each, but enough to walk the concourse (inside the secure area only) a few times and scope out the scenery.....admittedly, the airport was probably full of all kinds of Latinos from various countries, but what I did see was impressive.......

another layover on the same trip in Santiago, Chile (cancelled flight and resulting rerouting) was.....uhhhh....not as impressive!!

Edited by azdr0710

Been there.

I know, right?!

Not sure if you've read my posts on other threads but I LOVE SOUTH AMERICA for this reason.

And the fact that they love us, most of them don't think of charging for time spent with us.

For them, it's already fun to spend time with us at the hotel, instead of being bored at home.

Ditto. However, if we talk about Low Cost of Living, Ecuador is even better.

But because I'm a big Latin Men Wh*re, I used to tour several countries in every visit to the south.

Venezuela, Brazil, and Argentina (in that order) have the most handsome but also money-interested men.

These countries also have the highest cost-of-living, so it was sort of a trade.

Over time I grew up fond of the countries with yellow-blue-red flags (Venezuela, Colombia, and Ecuador).

Always a fantastic time there, hotels and entertainment cheaper and guys hot.

One thing I found curious is that traveling clockwise (VEN->COL->ECU->PER) 'beauty' will decrease but dick size will increase.

Ecuadorians and Peruvians had the biggest cocks I could find (8-to-12" easy), and Colombians and Venezuelans were the "prettiest".

I didn't really like Peruvian men the most but I can see why you liked it, the weather is so nice and Peruvian food is the best down there.

I always spent more days in Ecuador and Colombia because prices were cheaper in Ecuador and both had the most charming men.

Most peruvian men I've been with in Lima were far from well hung. Not tiny but most around 7 and sure never had any that were anywhere close to 12". I think as far as latinos go, spain has the pretiest guys but they are very pretty in Lima, and being in my mid 50's I'm sure not going to turn away a nice looking guy who wants to have sex with me for free because he's not well hung:)

Something interesting I've found with most Lima guys I've been with is that they are cut. Seems like outside the US most guys are uncut, including Canada.

I've also found that Asian men seem to be attracted to older white guys. When I was in my 40's for a while I had three asian different asian guys, all with nice builds, that were grad students in their 20s hooking up with me on a regular basis. And the one was easilly 9" so he dispellled that stereotype about Asian guys, unfortunately the other two didn't but was still fund hooking up with someone half my age.

the airport was probably full of all kinds of Latinos from various countries, but what I did see was impressive.......

another layover on the same trip in Santiago, Chili (cancelled flight and resulting rerouting) was.....uhhhh....not as impressive!!

Lima is an Air Traffic Hub for South America as it connects it to the rest of the world,

meaning that you probably saw Latin men not only from Peru but also other South American countries,

while they were waiting for their connecting flights to different parts of the world.

Peru is the Mexico of South America for its food and ancient ruins,

so, many Latin Americans visit Peru every year.

Chile is an outlier and an anomaly in the region,

not only for its well-performing economy and higher cost of living,

Chilean men can be hung but lacking in passion compared to other Latin men.

I've seen very hot Chilean men but I can see why you didn't find them attractive

The country received centuries of immigration from Spain, Italy, and Germany.

Yes, they look more caucasian but for some reason, not as appealing as other Latin men.

Most peruvian men I've been with in Lima were far from well hung.

Not tiny but most around 7 and sure never had any that were anywhere close to 12".

Well, you have to look for it. I did screen all my guys by dick size. :p

There was this Peruvian guy who was 8" and a complete monster of 12" in Ecuador.

I must confess I also focused on those countries after seeing these statistics.

I might be wrong, the guy was probably not from Peru but Colombia. It was many years ago.

In any case, I prefer Latin men for their passion. Big dicks just come along with the package.

width=528pxhttps://www.nairaland.com/attachments/5794910_penissize_jpeg5e32f8e26f9f9197a0af0edeecbc8f63[/img]

Something interesting I've found with most Lima guys I've been with is that they are cut.

Seems like outside the US most guys are uncut, including Canada.

I would say the opposite, only Latin men in the US are cut.

Outside the US most Latin men are uncut, and I love it! :p

Edited by orville

So how do you find guys when traveling to these countries? Safely, if I might add

When I'm in Peru I've used recon but I'm into some kink but first guy I met on recon in Lima was actually very vanilla and just had the app so he could meet as many guys as possible LOL. He was a really cute 25 year old. I have a friend that met someone there on silver daddy's or scruff. Couldn't really find any gay bars in Lima (the one that was showing up by hotel I walked to looked like a straight 90's circuit club with all the people outside waiting to get in so I passed) but was told by a couple of my hookups that "spas" are very popular in Lima and they serve alcohol and sounds like guys just go there to drink and hang out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...