411 on ReikiJack in DC

DCmassagefan
This topic is 937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

He used to be based here in NYC. Had an apartment close to the Inwood section of Manhattan. Then he left and would frequent NYC as a travelling therapist. I've had 3 or 4 sessions with him. He is a solid massage therapist and a reiki practitioner. Even if you're not into the reiki part of the session, his swedish/deep tissue techniques are excellent. He starts with you facing up as is usually the case for this kind of a session. I found his voice very calming and he guides you through the entire process. We even had an undressing ritual - which I always find VERY hot! I would book him again if he was close by and he's not at one of those NYS 14-day quarantine rule states. :D

• 1 year later...

Hi. I was surprised to see an inquiry about me and then to have Buddy Worker give a spot on answer.

I have tons of reviews on my site.

Google lovingshaman 

I am currently back in NYC, specifically Brooklyn, but sometimes in DC.

I definitely focus on connection and having a chance to explore the mystery of why we are all here through Reiki. I like it when chemistry clicks to let prana flow forward but never forced.

I also do Runic Readings and Moroccan Scrub Downs as add ons.

I have give over 3,000 sessions (maybe 4,000 at this point) so I am very confident at what I do.

I would love to meet like minded folks. 

Reviews and more at my site lovingshaman.

All the best!

Reiki Jack

715DABFB-08D9-464B-B741-32DCB7A5CE86.jpeg

475CE77A-9E1D-4D0B-8325-1909D3AF113C.jpeg

29ADE349-DEAD-4CDE-B0C4-8EFA8A8A2112.jpeg

1 hour ago, ReikiJack said:

Hi. I was surprised to see an inquiry about me and then to have Buddy Worker give a spot on answer.

I have tons of reviews on my site.

Google lovingshaman 

I am currently back in NYC, specifically Brooklyn, but sometimes in DC.

I definitely focus on connection and having a chance to explore the mystery of why we are all here through Reiki. I like it when chemistry clicks to let prana flow forward but never forced.

I also do Runic Readings and Moroccan Scrub Downs as add ons.

I have give over 3,000 sessions (maybe 4,000 at this point) so I am very confident at what I do.

Would you consider meeting up for a session in NYC at one of the shared spa sites like at 14th Street & 6th Avenue in Chelsea?  Would understand if you had to charge a bit more for the rental space?

I suppose but never used one of those places and would worry a bit. I can ask a friend to lend me his Apartment on 5th Street or I do travel out for extra if you host. I typically don’t bring my table when traveling. Send me a direct message or look for lovingshaman on the web

Best of course is to come enjoy beautiful Brooklyn.

Edited by ReikiJack
community rules