Any current rec in LA area for a masseur taking meaningful COVID precautions?

db66
This topic is 1431 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi all - I wondered if anyone can suggest a provider in the LA area (LA, OC, Long Beach) who you know - preferably firsthand - is using some reasonable steps to prevent COVID transmission? Both parties wearing masks and taking showers beforehand is probably not enough for me to risk it. I'm not sure exactly what my standards are, but I would feel comfortable with someone doing things like: (i) sanitizing the room and table, (ii) not taking back-to-back appointments, (iii) using a HEPA-filter air purifier, things like that. I know that none of these are a panacea for COVID and the best defense would be to just stay home, but I think I would be willing to take the plunge if I felt the masseur was taking some appropriate additional precautions. Trying to do my risk/reward assessment. Thanks for any recommendations.

Guest CA562DUDE

Hey There,

The Guy I goto is located in Long Beach: http://massagemale4male.com/

He Bought a U.V. Light System for his massage room that kills Virus / Bacteria ..

Also on the Head Cradle instead of using 1 cover he now uses 3 covers

Then prior to appts arrival he use a steam cleaner with disinfectant on Table / Sheets / Doors etc...