411 Bennhby NYC (RM)

nycmassageme
This topic is 1440 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes that is Ben, formerly of Super Men and now (pre-Covid) manager of 27 Men Spa. Mixed reviews here but I have always enjoyed sessions with him. Wonder if he’s doing private sessions now?

I would assume he is if he's created a RM profile. I may have to make an appointment sometime.

Yes that is Ben, formerly of Super Men and now (pre-Covid) manager of 27 Men Spa. Mixed reviews here but I have always enjoyed sessions with him. Wonder if he’s doing private sessions now?

I would assume he is if he's created a RM profile. I may have to make an appointment sometime.

Thanks for the heads up.

That's a good thing. I would think he is playing it safe and has been sitting out the pandemic. His rate is reasonable and may be worth a try. From the mapping, it looks like he's located in the Chinatown area?

Thanks for the heads up.

That's a good thing. I would think he is playing it safe and has been sitting out the pandemic. His rate is reasonable and may be worth a try. From the mapping, it looks like he's located in the Chinatown area?