Muscle worship in a mask

Eddie Morales
This topic is 1455 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yes, I did make a similar post in the spa about massages!

has anyone tried doing this or considered it? I read somewhere that Covid can be spread sexually (don’t quote me on that) but would y’all ever do a meetup with masks for some thing like muscle worship? Cheers!

Yes, I did make a similar post in the spa about massages!

has anyone tried doing this or considered it? I read somewhere that Covid can be spread sexually (don’t quote me on that) but would y’all ever do a meetup with masks for some thing like muscle worship? Cheers!

You're probably thinking about the finding that COVIC was found in sperm. It was stipulated that there wasn't yet evidence that the virus was transmitted via sperm.

So I have been orally servicing a medical student for a few years now and he visits me when he's home visiting family on a break. He's an incredibly horny guy that has on several occasions stopped by twice in one day. Anyways he's back home and starting his residency at a local hospital and got in touch with me and told me that he's tested weekly and healthy and would love for me to be his go to. So after 3 months of quarantine I'm playing again and he keeps a mask on. Just to add...this is not a pay for play relationship.

Edited by LIguy