Anthony - HealingHandsLA

hottk29
This topic is 1373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

All he could talk about during our session was his acting career :-(

I agree with Runner Guy. He kept talking about acting and "The Golden Girls" and I just wanted to relax. I didn't think he was that great in terms of massage technique. Decent, but not that great. I feel he is way overhyped. I went once and don't care to return. I've had better.

• 1 month later...
Guest NYCRich212

I love Anthony’s look. He looks like that super sexy history teacher that was your high school fantasy. And, he has the perfect 5 o’clock shadow. His body, his body hair, all amazing. And he has a generous, melt your heart, break your resolve smile.

He might be the tiniest bit chatty, but I found it very endearing. And worked to establish a warm connection. We met up in Phoenix. I believe he’s there quite often. For someone who’s had a fair share of “experience”, he comes across as un-jaded and appealingly humble. I’ve had more than my share of masseurs, Anthony is very, very high on the list.

I love Anthony’s look. He looks like that super sexy history teacher that was your high school fantasy. And, he has the perfect 5 o’clock shadow. His body, his body hair, all amazing. And he has a generous, melt your heart, break your resolve smile.

NYCRich212, love your post, I guess Thanks! Now, if I were only out the west coast I'd have already booked him 4x this month. ?