Spa Tips

paulvanl
This topic is 1298 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’ve had a pretty handsome provider at a legit treatment center in Vegas tell me that I had the right to choose to be nude or not under the drapes. First time I was too shy and the second time I wasn’t. It was pure legit as nothing happened, but I did leave some pre-cum stains on the sheet.

I’m heading to Vegas on Tuesday. What’s the name of this spa? :) was he Latin? White? Asian? Black? I would love to check this place out

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can check and book through his site:

https://www.methodsmassage.com/

Since opening his own practice, you’ll need to book far in advance to see him.

Super hot, though I hate to burst everyone's bubble. Google his name, and you can find his personal instagram. He's straight :-/

Does look like he's serious about therapeutic massage though and looks like he really knows what he's doing. That alone can be hard to find.

Super hot, though I hate to burst everyone's bubble. Google his name, and you can find his personal instagram. He's straight :-/

Does look like he's serious about therapeutic massage though and looks like he really knows what he's doing. That alone can be hard to find.

You are correct. It was a legit therapeutic massage, but nonetheless, a very good one.