PRAGUE BROTHEL GOES GLOBAL

jackhammer91406
This topic is 5917 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Did anyone see this in the Business Section of the L.A. times today?

The gist of the article is that in order to sample the pleasures of this brothel, you must first sign a release for the video of your session to be released worldwide. In other words the johns are now the actors. I don't want to think about the residuals involved.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-ft-praguesex11feb11,1,5571804.story?ctrack=1&cset=true

Guest ncm2169

Fucking ingenious marketing ploy. }(

Of course, some of the 50-somethings with inner tube sized belts, grey hair best self-described as "thinning," and featuring the Speedo which does not best suit his umm ... temperament ... could make the video less sought after. Far be it from me to judge such media content. }( }(

I just think the idea of recruiting and paying for such content in that manner would make any pimp proud. :9

Oops, now watch that former personality here who only visits the Brand X site pounce on my use of the word, "pimp." After about 2/3's of a fifth of Old Dominion ... aw hell, those of you who know, know, and those who don't can figure it out.

(But it IS rich to taunt the Muthufukkuh). :p

Archived