411 SpaMan

Johnd1234
This topic is 1465 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Most of the pics are of a well known model trainer based in Toronto, very active on Instagram and Twitter. Seeing that he posted two days ago from Toronto and the borders being closed, doubt the guy opening the door here in NYC will be as depicted.

I don't know about most pic.Last time I met him before pandemic.The guy is real. Empirical evidence. Those pho Jerry is the best, I've seen him several times and always try to schedule time with him when I'm in NYC. He's profesional and easy to work with, and his techniques are terrific -- and he's easy to talk with and a great guy. He's spoiled me because sessions with other guys frequently don't measure up to my experience with him.tos look like him.

Edited by Richardbl

It is an interesting opinion. the guy looks virtually i

the same only taller maybe and a few years yanger . I googled Tyler Sarry stats dude is .37 or something. Jerry is in his late 20th

Edited by Richardbl