Hot Opera Singers

ariadne1880
This topic is 5897 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Erwin Schrott is hot!

Two nights ago we were performing La Boheme in Spain and at the end in our dressing rooms I hear the two sopranos who sang Mimi and Musetta (who know my taste very well...) calling me and telling me to rush to their dressing room, where I was introduced to...Erwin Schrott!

He was rehearsing at the main Opera House nearby and friends took him to see our show.

He looks very hot, tanned and buffed, and when he congratulated me I thanked him touching his hard tricep with a friendly manly gesture...;) }( :9

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haven't seen Miller sing opera in person. But it would be hard as I don't travel to Mobile, Omaha, and Baton Rouge or other nowhere types of places where he has sung opera. Since it seems he has abandoned his opera career in place of pop (a good decision methinks) I doubt I'll ever get the chance.

I know a friend who say that Duke in Rigoletto and he said he just didn't have the voice for the role or the abs for that matter.

I'm in the business. I know opera voices. I never met anyone who thought Mr. Miller could have a big career in the operatic world.

Mark

Archived