411 on Thecashtwinss of Miami

Keith30309
This topic is 1469 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Is being with identical twins a fetish?

I guess I'll play the pedant and say no, because that's not proper usage of the word fetish. But common usage would say yes, in fact...

tvtropes.org: Twin Threesome Fantasy aka: Twin Fetish

Looking at their pics, all I want to do is feed them some lasagna, they are painfully thin. I'd be worried about snapping them in two. :D

It looks like they may have lied about being "identical", because from the erect pic, one certainly has "a few more inches" than the other.

However, I would be delighted to service them and since I'd be on my knees, unlike @oldNbusted , I aint worried about breaking anything ;) I am worried about my high "cholesterol" and getting a double dose of "cream"...:eek:

The question is what do they do with each other. In the videos on their twitter there’s minimal interaction- basically toys, outfits, etc.

But playing with fully interactive identical twins is one if those things that makes for a great cocktail party story and worthy of some effort to arrange.

Half the fun of a trio is seeing two partners play.

Twincest or not, these guys need to spend more money on better wigs.

Not directed at you, but I just want to say how incredibly lucky I feel, that my youth was not documented in a permanent record that could follow me around the rest of my life.

I was watching their videos on twitter and it appears they want to be thin for a reason

I find them more aesthetically pleasant when they transform, rather than how they look on their RM profile.

[MEDIA=twitter]1253429643933175809[/MEDIA]

Edited by orville

I was watching their videos on twitter and it appears they want to be thin for a reason

I find them more aesthetically pleasant when they transform, rather than how they look on their RM profile.

[MEDIA=twitter]1253429643933175809[/MEDIA]

Hey you gotta be THIN to fit into a skin tight mini dress.... You go Gurls !

• 2 weeks later...

Another comment on thinness.

I shouldn't have said anything. Usually I stick to my policy of not commenting at all if I don't find someone attractive, because, what's the point? It's unfair and it would be boring if everyone looked the same.

Meanwhile, on the sibling angle...

Sexologist Says Brothers In Orgies Is 'Hardly Unusual.' So Don't Judge Earl Thomas For It

“In my experience, this type of behavior is not nearly as uncommon as many people might think,” Weiss said.

Edited by oldNbusted