• 3 weeks later...

At rentmasseur, after I looked at his profile, he emailed me unsolicited:

"Thx for checking out my page.
Here’s more info:
INCALL ONLY
Massage details

Massage 1-Therapeutic massage (60 min)
Rate: $160
This is a great massage option for relaxation and therapeutic benefits, the technique is a
mixture of
Shiatsu with Swedish movements and stretching to focus on relaxation and mobility.

Massage 2- Deep Tissue (60min)
Rate: $180
This massage is a mixture of various sports techniques including hand and elbow massage, to
penetrate deep into the muscle, and also use other varying techniques to achieve relaxation.

Massage 3 - Sensual Massage (60min)
Rate: $200
This massage is a therapeutic massage that is done in the nude for total relaxation, while also
incorporating sensual hand therapy all over the body and private area to stimulate the body and
blood flow. You may experience orgasm if you choose or you may opt out & Mutual touch

Massage 4 - Erotic Massage (60 min)
Rate: $300
This massage is both therapeutic and erotic, mutual touch, massaging the entire body including
the prostate with toys (PLEASE BE CLEAN FOR THIS, OR IT WONT BE PERFORMED), This
will incorporate erotic and sensual touches all over the body for stimulation relaxation and
release.
Profile: https://rentmasseur.com/HUDSONYRD
Availability:
MON, FRI, SAT, SUN 9am - 9pm
TUE-THU: 6pm - 10pm"

19 hours ago, dutchal said:

At rentmasseur, after I looked at his profile, he emailed me unsolicited:

"Thx for checking out my page.
Here’s more info:
INCALL ONLY
Massage details

Massage 1-Therapeutic massage (60 min)
Rate: $160
This is a great massage option for relaxation and therapeutic benefits, the technique is a
mixture of
Shiatsu with Swedish movements and stretching to focus on relaxation and mobility.

Massage 2- Deep Tissue (60min)
Rate: $180
This massage is a mixture of various sports techniques including hand and elbow massage, to
penetrate deep into the muscle, and also use other varying techniques to achieve relaxation.

Massage 3 - Sensual Massage (60min)
Rate: $200
This massage is a therapeutic massage that is done in the nude for total relaxation, while also
incorporating sensual hand therapy all over the body and private area to stimulate the body and
blood flow. You may experience orgasm if you choose or you may opt out & Mutual touch

Massage 4 - Erotic Massage (60 min)
Rate: $300
This massage is both therapeutic and erotic, mutual touch, massaging the entire body including
the prostate with toys (PLEASE BE CLEAN FOR THIS, OR IT WONT BE PERFORMED), This
will incorporate erotic and sensual touches all over the body for stimulation relaxation and
release.
Profile: https://rentmasseur.com/HUDSONYRD
Availability:
MON, FRI, SAT, SUN 9am - 9pm
TUE-THU: 6pm - 10pm"

Wow. So in 2 years he increased his incall fee for sensual massage by 40%....

• 1 month later...
On 10/21/2022 at 10:44 AM, dutchal said:

Menu is almost identical to that of Rico.

Wow. I was just thinking that as I read it. Looks like rico’s email word for word. Rico is in that area as well if I recall correctly.

Edited by DaveLat1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received a massage from him and I noticed a red blinking light in his place. I asked him if I was being recorded. The pictures that he used to use where fake pics (hotter) but the ones that are up now are current. He gives a good massage though just to be safe I would rather him come to me because his response to the question on if I'm being recorded was not convincing