Kevin_massage Los Angeles

Westsideguy
This topic is 1167 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Very well said. I think that some of us that partake still carry with us the puritanism noted above. Sex workers have played an historical role in human evolution and don't get the credit they deserve. We are all the same regardless of how we compartmentalize or justify our individual actions.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that he might have a son. I reviewed him in an above post. When i was walking toward his apartment, a woman and young child had exited the apartment and walked past me. I wondered if they were related, brother and sister and sister’s kid? The posts that he has a son, therefore, doesn’t surprise me. It would be creepy if that was his female partner.

I actually thought about that myself. That being said, sex workers are people too - they provide a valuable service. At least I find it valuable (won't speak for others). They are entitled to have a career, even if it is...non-traditional, and have a family. I'm thinking that perhaps our feelings towards this is rooted in our history of "american puritanism" - it keeps us from seeing them holistically. Maybe it is a good thing for us to have a better window into their lives; will help us humanize them. Sex workers shouldn't have to work in the shadows...let's leave that to Batman! ?

I am apt to agree with those who think sex work and children ought to be kept separate in every sense, for their protection. On the other hand, my brother is in law enforcement and he also doesn't have any public-facing information that offers details about his family. That's also for the protection of his kids. Life is complicated.

I am apt to agree with those who think sex work and children ought to be kept separate in every sense, for their protection. On the other hand, my brother is in law enforcement and he also doesn't have any public-facing information that offers details about his family. That's also for the protection of his kids. Life is complicated.

Exactly!