Showering with the masseurs

Eddie Morales
This topic is 837 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It’s sometimes called a vichy shower in spas. These pictures will give you a sense of what professional ones look like.

Pardon my naivety. But what is a table shower?

Gman

https://www.google.com/search?q=vichy+shower&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS661US661&hl=en-US&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiNseSzt5bpAhVNCc0KHa4rCFIQ_AUoAXoECBIQAQ&biw=375&bih=638

WOW-those were totally unknown to me. Thank you.

Gman

I don't know about spas other than Utopia and Shangrila in New York, but these two don't have four jets of water coming from the ceiling. The masseur uses a hand-held hose, like in some bathroom showers, to wash you. He rubs you vigorously with a cleaning powder or soap, and the experience can be erotic, depending on who's giving and who's getting. I'm not a big fan, but many others are. Try one!

I don't know about spas other than Utopia and Shangrila in New York, but these two don't have four jets of water coming from the ceiling. The masseur uses a hand-held hose, like in some bathroom showers, to wash you. He rubs you vigorously with a cleaning powder or soap, and the experience can be erotic, depending on who's giving and who's getting. I'm not a big fan, but many others are. Try one!

That sort of makes me think of an autopsy table, like what you see in CSI ?

Yeah, I remember that inflatable mattress, lol. Oh well. I'll take an inflatable mattress with Jake sliding all over me any day. Yeah, he was super-into it too. I remember we both finished at exactly the same time and he was amazed how in sync we were, lol. Damn his girlfriend! Didn't realize he had a girlfriend actually; thought he was gay. He and another guy used to advertise in-person sex shows in his previous apartment.

Super-nice kid. Loved the showers too.

I’m curious. I must have had the same experience with him. Did he say to any of you, “If you play with my butt, I’ll cum faster”?

• 1 year later...

In many years of receiving massages there have been a couple of times when the masseur has invited me to shower with him after the massage, as we soap each other in a sensual postscript. It's one of my favorite things. I've never asked a masseur to do it, but I've loved it when he has offered. The masseurs who offered this are no longer in the business. I wish I knew of options for this now.

I have been with two masseurs with whom I have had showers. One was in Madrid, there is a video of the masseur and his great set-ip with a double shower enclosed in glass.  Was awesome.  The other in New York, I see regularly and being bathed by and with him is a great finale to an awesome massage.  I will not reveal the NY masseur's name.

If you enjoy showering with the masseur just ask them. The worst is that they can say no.  Based on my experience I’d say more than half say yes. Some say “not this time” (when we haven’t met yet) but I ask the second time and they usually agree. Others they just say no. And that’s it. 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Several years ago I had an excellent session with a masseur in Chicago. He began by putting me in the shower and giving me a head to toe, front to back, top to bottom, inside and out body shampoo. This was followed by gentle exfoliating scrub. By the time he how old me dry and put me on his table, I was both relaxed and throbbingly erect. He followed this with a three hour session, which included hot stones and ended with another body shampoo. One of the best sessions ever!

2 minutes ago, EastCoastGuy said:

Several years ago I had an excellent session with a masseur in Chicago. He began by putting me in the shower and giving me a head to toe, front to back, top to bottom, inside and out body shampoo. This was followed by gentle exfoliating scrub. By the time he how old me dry and put me on his table, I was both relaxed and throbbingly erect. He followed this with a three hour session, which included hot stones and ended with another body shampoo. One of the best sessions ever!

That sounds like heaven to me!!!  Is he still in practice?

53 minutes ago, Phillyman said:

That sounds like heaven to me!!!  Is he still in practice?

I don’t think so. He’s not in any of the directories any longer, and I no longer have his contact information. If he were still there, I would travel just for another session.

18 minutes ago, EastCoastGuy said:

I don’t think so. He’s not in any of the directories any longer, and I no longer have his contact information. If he were still there, I would travel just for another session.

Thanks for the reply!!  It's a shame masseurs of that high calibre just drop off the radar.

I used to have a guy in Chicago who had an insane shower set up in his home. He would bathe me when we were done. But my worst shower story happened in Bangkok where it’s more customary to shower before and after a massage. Sometimes with the masseur, sometimes alone. 

I left the massage room to go shower. Only when I paid afterwards did I realize I had 500 Baht stolen from me. I’m too lazy now to even check what that was worth but it still pisses me off. 

12 minutes ago, NYMassageAddict said:

I used to have a guy in Chicago who had an insane shower set up in his home. He would bathe me when we were done. But my worst shower story happened in Bangkok where it’s more customary to shower before and after a massage. Sometimes with the masseur, sometimes alone. 

I left the massage room to go shower. Only when I paid afterwards did I realize I had 500 Baht stolen from me. I’m too lazy now to even check what that was worth but it still pisses me off. 

50 Baht = $15.25 USD - not worth being too upset.  I guess the masseur wanted to guarantee he got his tip.  

• 6 months later...

Years ago I was regular with Martin in Pittsburgh, aka PITTMASS.  Very sexy, well built alpha stud with a heart of gold and a few skeletons in the closet… His erotic massages were fantastic, after so many years we were in a pretty good rhythm - he knew exactly what buttons to push and when, and things grew to be very interactive.  He always joined me in the shower afterward, which was almost the best part of the 2 hours we were together.  He would soap me up from head to toe, which would get me ragingly hard again.  The combination of his soapy hands all over my genitals and ass, and the sight of his wet sexy body always sent me over the edge.  The fact that I was able to have an intense orgasm about 20 minutes after the first one on the table still blows my mind, even he was equally as surprised by the intensity of my orgasms.  Sadly he passed away about 5 years ago, I have yet to experience anything close to the intense intimacy that I experienced with him.