411 on Rico in NYC

NJ_hiker

In defense of Rico, he did email me a detailed overview of all services he offers at different price points. In fact, he offers services at 4 price points. I have no problem with that. I think it is honest and creates the right set of expectations between masseur and client before the session even starts.

You can't expect a full-on sex session when you book a therapeutic massage at a low fee. I think that may happen occasionally when there is exceptional chemistry between client and masseur. But it is not the norm.

I definitely agree I don’t understand why so many complain about his prices he’s exceptional at what he does And offers a massage at a lower price which is comparable to other masseurs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/21/2020 at 4:45 PM, hrlmguy said:

How did it go

How was your session??

On 9/21/2020 at 11:56 PM, Jvaldez1976 said:

How was your session with him?

I didn’t even bother, I wasn’t really feeling his prices. Mind you, I’ve gone to masseurs who’ve offered 2 hour erotic massages for half of what Rico charges.

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...

I had a very good experience with Rico earlier this week.  He’s not as ripped as in his profile pics, but he’s still in great shape (and still packin’).  His touch is excellent, the massage was thorough, and since I booked the erotic option, I was turned on.  He’s not an extrovert, but polite and business-like conversation moved on to words amplifying the pleasure.  I’d see him again for sure.

I've seen him 3 times and he's one of my favorites.  Yes, he is expensive, but very upfront and business-like about it.  He is not a warm and fuzzy guy, but a nice guy and you can crack his exterior and have a decent conversation with him.   Big guy, big body, packing huge, etc.   And good technique with a nice apartment.  I've seen him more than any other massuer in NYC.   

5 hours ago, mystery_man said:

I've seen him 3 times and he's one of my favorites.  Yes, he is expensive, but very upfront and business-like about it.  He is not a warm and fuzzy guy, but a nice guy and you can crack his exterior and have a decent conversation with him.   Big guy, big body, packing huge, etc.   And good technique with a nice apartment.  I've seen him more than any other massuer in NYC.   

Still one of my favorites also, he has put on some weight since I first met him but in a bulking kinda way, still looks great and gives one of the best massages.