Miami Mike

BeefyDude
This topic is 1295 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

How does not responding to a phone call have anything to do with Covid. In fact quite the opposite. If he isn't taking customers, ,then a courtesy reply or text letting someone know (someone who took the time to reach out to him) - would be a good gesture. I'm sure anyone would respect that.

Also if you are not taking appts due to Covid, then take down your ad.

Just being honest here guys

Btw re-read last few threads... the red flag wasn't for not calling. But rather for multiple profiles, phone numbers no price, no reviews etc etc

How does not responding to a phone call have anything to do with Covid. In fact quite the opposite. If he isn't taking customers, ,then a courtesy reply or text letting someone know (someone who took the time to reach out to him) - would be a good gesture. I'm sure anyone would respect that.

Also if you are not taking appts due to Covid, then take down your ad.

Just being honest here guys

Btw re-read last few threads... the red flag wasn't for not calling. But rather for multiple profiles, phone numbers no price, no reviews etc etc

I never said anything about his not calling. He's real. He's muscular. He's a nice guy. So, no need for a red flag. Try texting him at the contact number in his ad.

Ok folks... ready for this !!!!!

I am going to eat a HUGE bowl of crow and a huge apology

I ended up talking to Mike. He sounded super nice.

Since his trip got extended I went ahead and saw him

If you like MUSCLE this is your guy. Super nice guy

PM for any questions I can't post here

• 1 month later...

I gotta post a follow up.

While I did have a great time with him and I feel we connected, that appears to be the extent of it. I really thought we hit it off. We agreed to another visit next time he was in town.

I found out (not by him) that he was back recently. Texted to ask where he was staying. He said he didn't know yet but would let me know. NO response, despite a few texts asking. Post trip, I reached out to him again. Once again Crickets.

So while he is super HOT, i'm very disappointed in him

I did get a response.... despite his profile showing yesterday arrival he got in today

Staying in Dunwoody tonight and mon night. Sat and Sun with a friend he said (not sure how that will work if it will be an outcall)

Edited by BeefyDude

• 1 month later...

He’s visiting the New Haven CT area where I happen to be visiting as well. I texted him yesterday and he was very responsive. He can’t do incalls because of who he is staying with. He also was very funny and asked if we could avoid the 4-6 pm window for an appointment due to the heavy rush hour traffic (CT opened back up about 3 weeks ago) and I couldn’t blame him for that ask! So far so good. We’ll see how he actual appointment goes.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...