Vanity Fair Ad - David Beckham

Guest verymarried
This topic is 5494 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest verymarried

Anyone notice the three page fold-out Armani ad in the front flap of the new Vanity Fair featuring David Bekham in his underwear?

Guest zipperzone

>Anyone notice the three page fold-out Armani ad in the front

>flap of the new Vanity Fair featuring David Bekham in his

>underwear?

Not yet - you must get it on the news stand. I have a subscription and their delivery is always at least a week behind. It really bugs me when I see a cover in the supermarket that I want to read and I have to wait until the snail mail arrives.

Who ever said life was fair?

Guest zipperzone

By the way, this must be the start of his ad campaign which was reported that he was receiving 20 million bucks for. If you wonder why your new skivies cost so much, blame the Beck.

That's the issue with "Indy's Back" on the cover, right? My copy arrived about a week ago (I live near Washington DC).

I think I would like the Armani ad a bit more if David B didn't have an expression that suggests to me that he hates the idea of being photographed.

...Hoover

Archived