Monitor

ericwinters
This topic is 1549 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You can get two 24” HD monitors, placed side be side for $119 each and it’s much less expensive and more screen than one 34” monitor.

I have a personal desktop (tower) connected via HDMI to the dual 24” monitors in my home office.

At work I have two monitors, a docking station, wireless keyboard and mouse using an IBM ThinkPad as my CPU.

I purchased a second docking station for home to which I attached the necessary video cables with a matching keyboard and mouse. I pop my ThinkPad into the dock, swap the video inputs into the monitors and can work from home just as efficiently as being in the office. It’s a small investment for maximum efficiency and convenience.

ASUS VS248H-P 24" Full HD 1920x1080 2ms HDMI DVI VGA Back-lit LED Monitor https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0058UUR6E/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Sy9CEb7ZKPSTM