411 on RicoNY

dutchal

On 10/27/2021 at 6:33 AM, RLBENJI said:

Yup, sounds about right. And the only different between his “sensual” & “erotic” massages is the fact that he oils up and massages you using his body instead of his hands. Not worth an extra $100

Have you actually been to Rico? 

I find his sensual and erotic massage both very different and definitely worth it and seems others that are actually clients of his would agree!

7 minutes ago, Muscleking said:

Have you actually been to Rico? 

I find his sensual and erotic massage both very different and definitely worth it and seems others that are actually clients of his would agree!

Of course you do, because you’re “RICO”. 😉

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, BetComp77 said:

I saw Rico about a month ago. I’d echo the previous comments about professionalism and looking better than his pics. He’s definitely well trained and very hung (as mentioned above), although I think Eli edges him out in both categories. I enjoyed the Theragun as well, although it might have been better used elsewhere than just between my legs! Only other issue is that there’s a huge window in the shower with no shade, so I was fully exposed to the kid playing on the rooftop across the way. Overall, I’d repeat. Very sexy guy. 

I concur, just saw Eli, I was pleasantly surprised overall. Great therapist, and what a theragun! You get everything you need from a massage and more! I had my doubts about Rico but might take the plunge soon! 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 4:57 PM, BetComp77 said:

Haha he uses an actual Theragun in the massage. 😉

https://bodywork4you.com/

I was never able to schedule a massage with Eli. He doesn't return calls to people he doesn't find attractive: cold, aloof. And it's not just with me - he has a bad rap on this front. At this point, I'm well past the point of even wanting to bother.

Edited by RickD1980
added missing word