Revamped Sean Cody web site

seeker630
This topic is 5944 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

On my latest weekly visit to the SeanCody.com site to check out the free pix, I found the site had been re-vamped. I actually don't like the newer version as well as the older - for some reason, it's wider than my screen & I have to scroll right to see all of the pages.

But...I no longer see the obvious references to DRM measures, and when I scanned the terms & conditions (which are visually pretty tough to read), again I found the previous statements about 'right to view the content only during the subscription period' seem to be missing (or buried more deeply in the legalese).

It really looks to me as though he's dropped the DRM measures and loosened up the terms. Is anyone here a subscriber or otherwise informed of any change in the subscription model? I sent an email to the site several days ago, but have received no response as of yet. Ialso notice the site is now Mac-compatible, and I wonder if that necessitated a change.

I like the site but have been unwilling to subscribe again under the previous terms. I like to have the option of watching something I downloaded after my subscription expires. Corbin Fisher & Blake Mason seem to do okay with allowing downloads.

Guest ncm2169

Seeker, I can't help you with those issues, but I would ask, why would you pay to view the Sean Cody videos, when they are almost all uploaded to the GayTorrents site and you can download them for free? :p

Because of my profession, I feel some obligation to respect copyright. I'm more comfortable paying for them. I think the author/creator has the right to determine the terms of sale or use; I reserve the right to not buy if I consider the price or terms too high.

Guest ryan2552

>Because of my profession, I feel some obligation to respect

>copyright. I'm more comfortable paying for them. I think the

>author/creator has the right to determine the terms of sale or

>use; I reserve the right to not buy if I consider the price or

>terms too high.

Good for you. I wish more people felt this way.

The new site is basically going web 2.0 - while those who are finding it slow to load as well as too wide for their screens problematic, it's obviously catering to the fact that many users have (and/or will) upgraded to larger monitors, as well has the fact that most people should have broadband connections. The larger Hi-Def film formats they've been using also reflect that anyhow - older machines with weaker systems would be less capable of handling those... ahem.... big loads.

Archived