"Hey" lol

Guest ryan2552
This topic is 5955 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ryan2552

Tonight was interesting. I was meeting a group for dinner in an area of the city that I'm not very familiar with.

As I arrived near the location I noticed a very cute guy maybe 22 about 5'9" standing by the valet area playing a hand-held video game. I pulled along side of him and asked if he knew where the restaurant was located. He smiled, such a sweet smile, and nodded in the general direction.

So I drove around the semi-circle to valet my vehicle. There were 3 vehicles in front of me so I stood outside and waited for the valet man to give me my ticket.

The valet guy asked me my name and began to write it on the ticket as I noticed the cute kid dash into the first vehicle a brand new Lexus. As the tires screeched the valet turned around and screamed, "hey," as if the kid was going to stop or could even hear him.

Too bad the sexy kid was a thief. I was hoping to attempt contact after dinner. :p

Archived