Babylon Berlin Season 3

This topic is 1517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest MikeThomas

I agree. Just started S1. The cabaret dance segment in E2 reminded me that we are not the ones who invented the circuit party!

• 3 weeks later...

You are right. I have not seen this yet and know that once I start I will be on my couch for the next how many days straight. But who cares. If you are going to do it this is the time to be incapacitated (in the best sense). I loved the musical number that you provided. I reminded me so much of Ute Lemper doing Kurt Weill. You can't go wrong. So here I go.

"Life is a cabaret, come to the cabaret."

I agree. Just started S1. The cabaret dance segment in E2 reminded me that we are not the ones who invented the circuit party!

After watching E2 I watched it the YouTube version and besides appreciating how great a production number it is I thought that the character singing the cabaret song could have been a young Johnny Depp (of course, this singer is a woman but that highlights just how beautiful Depp is).