411 on Abelsex

Dadshunting
This topic is 1087 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Met him a couple weeks ago. The best experience I’ve ever had. He is super attentive and patient. Really cool attitude, very hot and fully vers. He answered all my questions beforehand and was really in the moment. Definitely recommend him.

Met him a couple weeks ago. The best experience I’ve ever had. He is super attentive and patient. Really cool attitude, very hot and fully vers. He answered all my questions beforehand and was really in the moment. Definitely recommend him.

How did you get ahold of him? His ad is frozen now.

I would agree. He’s great.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest leftbench23

I had an 1100 am appointment with his this morning but not a word from him once I got to his hotel. He seemed very flaky over text.