December 2007 EyeCandy Pt3 Chace Crawford

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 5517 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ReturnOfS

Yep, I was lazy this time around.

Believe it or not, I have many more pics of Chace Crawford. He's an actor in the "Gossip Girl" tv show.

Anyway, Merry Christmas!!!

Guest Tristan

>He is absolutely spectacular!

I second the motion. I think that ReturnofS really likes this guy. There are 47 pics of Chase for our viewing enjoyment.

Thanks, ReturnofS.

[b/]Are these pics actually from the TV show, or photos taken elsewhere?[/b]

- Tristan

Guest ReturnOfS

>>He is absolutely spectacular!

>

>I second the motion. I think that ReturnofS really likes this

>guy. There are 47 pics of Chase for our viewing enjoyment.

>

>Thanks, ReturnofS.

>

>[b/]Are these pics actually from the TV show, or photos taken

>elsewhere?[/b]

>

>- Tristan

Your guess is as good as mine. THe website I get my pics from didn't say.

47 pics, huh? Good thing I stopped at a certain point. I was only a little more than halfway through the total number of pics that were available on the site where I get these pics.

Guest CURIOUS35

:-) :-) :-) :-)

Beautiful guy! My type actually. I did a little search and came up with the following:

Birth Name

Christopher Chace Crawford

Date of Birth

18 July 1985, Lubbock, Texas, USA

Height

6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography

Chace grew up in Dallas, Texas. His father is a dermatologist and his mother is a teacher. He has one sibling, a younger sister, Candice, who is studying broadcast journalism. Chace played football and golf in high school and is a talented artist. He graduated from Trinity Christian Academy in 2003. Although he worked as a model in Dallas, he never pursued acting. He moved to Malibu, California to attend Pepperdine University after high school where he was a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity. He struggled to identify a career path, vacillating between advertising, business and communications majors. Midway through his second year his mother encouraged him to pursue acting. He credits her for initiating this bold move. She states that "it was a practical move," based on career aptitude test he had taken in high school which revealed he was best suited for a career in the performing arts. He was signed by the first talent agent that interviewed him and then committed full-time to acting studies.

Trivia

His parents are Chris and Dana (Plott) Crawford.

Played on the golf team throughout high school

Has a younger sister named Candice.

Lived in Bloomington, Minnesota for a few years as a child. Attended Ridgeview Elementary.

Voted 'Best Dressed' his senior year of High School.

Want to hear him Talk? Here is a link:

:-) :-)

Guest CURIOUS35

Beautiful guy! My type actually. I did a little search and came up with the following:

Birth Name

Christopher Chace Crawford

Date of Birth

18 July 1985, Lubbock, Texas, USA

Height

6' (1.83 m)

Mini Biography

Chace grew up in Dallas, Texas. His father is a dermatologist and his mother is a teacher. He has one sibling, a younger sister, Candice, who is studying broadcast journalism. Chace played football and golf in high school and is a talented artist. He graduated from Trinity Christian Academy in 2003. Although he worked as a model in Dallas, he never pursued acting. He moved to Malibu, California to attend Pepperdine University after high school where he was a member of the Sigma Nu fraternity. He struggled to identify a career path, vacillating between advertising, business and communications majors. Midway through his second year his mother encouraged him to pursue acting. He credits her for initiating this bold move. She states that "it was a practical move," based on career aptitude test he had taken in high school which revealed he was best suited for a career in the performing arts. He was signed by the first talent agent that interviewed him and then committed full-time to acting studies.

Trivia

His parents are Chris and Dana (Plott) Crawford.

Played on the golf team throughout high school

Has a younger sister named Candice.

Lived in Bloomington, Minnesota for a few years as a child. Attended Ridgeview Elementary.

Voted 'Best Dressed' his senior year of High School.

Want to hear him Talk? Here is a link:

:-) :-)

Archived