411 on JACKDIESEL

Trebor
This topic is 1408 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 4 months later...

WOOF! Damn very sexy he's got an amazing furry butt. I see he's coming our way... hmmm.... I might take a bullet for the team with this one.

Adverts that give instructions to only contact on the very same day when a “date” / appointment is being sought rarely appeal to me....It might just be more personal with the way that I operate but if the dude ain’t willing to make plans at least a day or two, errrrr few in advance, the chance of our meeting up goes down significantly......

His rentmasseur advert - all outcalls automatically upgrade to “full service”.....(& spike up to commensurate pricing)......

https://rentmasseur.com/Jetdiesel

I just took one for the team and gave him a spin. #yourewelcome

He was great -- very sweet, good conversationalist, delivered on everything we'd discussed before the meeting, etc. The pictures are accurate.

Before I left, I asked him about the "day of" policy. He confirmed my suspicion that it cuts way, way down on cancellations.

Highly recommended!!

Well, the "day of" may cut down on cancellations but it also cuts down on bookings as well. I noticed that he changes his travel plans on a day's notice or even shorter, probably unhappy with the number of appointments he is getting. If he wants to fill his schedule on his trips to smaller markets, he may have to take bookings at least a day in advance. I am also afraid that he may cancel on you if he deems that, say, one appointment in the afternoon is not enough to stay in town. I was going to book something in Indy tomorrow, but rentmasseur says he is already back in Chi. I doubt that he had absolutely no clients booked for this afternoon or evening.