411 on MrHarry in NYC

whitemassage123
This topic is 1545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I booked him today and he postponed the appointment to an hour later and eventually canceled 7 mins before the appointment.

Was that you who gave him the 1 star review on RM's reviews (that he responded to)? And then a sort of rebuttal review arrived 3 days later...

Was that you who gave him the 1 star review on RM's reviews (that he responded to)? And then a sort of rebuttal review arrived 3 days later...

Yes, I was the one who left 1 star review.

Our original appointment was 7pm and he pushed it to 8pm and he canceled at 7:53pm (so he is totally lying).

Then he changed his profile pictures to a different person. So I texted him about it and his reply was

"no scam My friend just account was paid, and my friend stopped doing massages and gave an access to me"

So 5 star review after 3 days you were talking about must be about the new guy. Still very sketchy and I would get away from that account.

Yes, I was the one who left 1 star review.

Our original appointment was 7pm and he pushed it to 8pm and he canceled at 7:53pm (so he is totally lying).

Then he changed his profile pictures to a different person. So I texted him about it and his reply was

"no scam My friend just account was paid, and my friend stopped doing massages and gave an access to me"

So 5 star review after 3 days you were talking about must be about the new guy. Still very sketchy and I would get away from that account.

Hmm, that does seem sketchy. Even if his friend's pics were the ones you responded to and scheduled for, and these new ones are supposedly him, he still is answering you as the guy who scheduled based on 'his friend's pics' ? From the same cell number? If so he wasn't going to be what you expected had you actually met him.