Faviet

MuscleHunter

He was in Orlando already for a week, he has changed his ad a lot. Sounded more legit while he was in town and now clearly a quick rub. I had texted him and he replied in broken english and continued to text at late hours. He was polite enough, just not what I was looking for. Hope this helps.

I booked him in Orlando. The communication was not very good until I started using Google translate for Portuguese.

First he wanted me there ASAP, sooner than I had time to get across town, after I explained that, we agreed on a time. I ended up arriving about 20 minutes early thanks to good traffic, and texted him to let him know I was ready whenever he was, and was happy to wait in the lobby until then. He said it wouldn’t be very long, he just had to let his friend finish taking their nap before he kicked them out of the room.

Waited for an hour and 15, texting him twice more. Once at the time we agreed on, and once 30 minutes later. Gave up and started driving home. He replied shortly after, said sorry, he fell asleep but to come back. Having wasted enough of my time, I declined.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...