411 on Rexineffect -- Based in Portland, OR, coming to Dallas

BigNoiseDallas
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

I thought I saw a 'bump' on this the other day from someone coming to Portland, but can't find it now.  Live in Portland now and have been to Rexineffect 2x in past year.  He gives a decent massage, but personally, I don't like his set up.  He just puts a table up in his living room and it feels like an after thought.  I realize not everyone can have a separate space in their home, but they can make it feel more personal.   Also, his home was not the cleanest.  The bathroom was pretty bad when I was there last. 

6 hours ago, Txnguy2000 said:

I thought I saw a 'bump' on this the other day from someone coming to Portland, but can't find it now.  Live in Portland now and have been to Rexineffect 2x in past year.  He gives a decent massage, but personally, I don't like his set up.  He just puts a table up in his living room and it feels like an after thought.  I realize not everyone can have a separate space in their home, but they can make it feel more personal.   Also, his home was not the cleanest.  The bathroom was pretty bad when I was there last. 

Yikes about the bathroom!  Thanks for the feedback @txguy2000!