Bestasianmassage or Brian in dallas

Guest Lonlyboy
This topic is 1564 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lonlyboy

Hi. Have any of you guys ever booked him?

https://rentmasseur.com/bestasianmassage

Several years ago he was in the Dallas market then Houston and now back in Dallas.

It has been about 4 years or so since I had seen him and thought I would give him another try.

I now remember why I didn't go back over those 4 years. He is incredible nice and does appear to be trained but in some ways it feels phoned in like he really does not want to do what he is doing but it pays the bills so he keeps doing it.

My biggest complaint is he is someone who when you flip over pretty much ignores massage the front side of your arms, legs etc. I hate that.

I'm just curious if anyone else has ever taken the plunge and what your outcome was.

Guest Lonlyboy

This makes me think that his massage depends what kind of mood he is in or maybe it is how attracted he is to you. I really hate the your mileage may vary type of massage because I can't recommend him at all not knowing how it will be.