411 on Peter in SF?

Damien
This topic is 1361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 6 months later...

Very nice guy. attractive face and kind. Not a muscle type, average but decent enough body. First time I saw him was therapeutic with a little movement towards the sensitive areas, next time he seemed to have a comfort level and we got into HE. I wouldn't necessarily say he is overly sexual but your mileage could vary. I think he is serious about massage but realistic and not totally opposed to delving into the more sensual/erotic. Mind you nothing was said I just hired him for a massage and let it pan out. He was clothed both times but on round 2 rubbed up against the hand a few times. not super hung either. totally great for an actual massage and "see what happens" without caring too much about the outcome and he is a solid hire. high quality massage!!

Very nice guy. attractive face and kind. Not a muscle type, average but decent enough body. First time I saw him was therapeutic with a little movement towards the sensitive areas, next time he seemed to have a comfort level and we got into HE. I wouldn't necessarily say he is overly sexual but your mileage could vary. I think he is serious about massage but realistic and not totally opposed to delving into the more sensual/erotic. Mind you nothing was said I just hired him for a massage and let it pan out. He was clothed both times but on round 2 rubbed up against the hand a few times. not super hung either. totally great for an actual massage and "see what happens" without caring too much about the outcome and he is a solid hire. high quality massage!!

for me, the excitement of what could happen is the most fun; you want a good massage, but if it progresses in that direction, it's enjoyable too