411 Muscle Boy Johnny Harden (NYC)

Andy2
This topic is 1576 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did see him today and had a dreadful time. Although he kind of looks like his (vague) pictures, he is far from muscular, was one of the worst kissers I have ever met, was terrible at everything while being pleasant most of the time. Will submit a review tonight, with a theory for why he was so bad for me but might be mediocre for others and (apparently) was good for at least one other. But for now, as many thumbs down as I can muster.

Just met with him today. He is an absolute keeper. We all look for different things when we hire. For me I look for connection and boyfriend experience. That always trumps over physicality. That being said, Johnny has model good looks and looks exactly like his pics, and even better in person. He kisses passionately and caters to your desires. Would definitely see him again.