411 Chadhorseback - San Francisco

Reisr30
This topic is 1587 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Warning in advance. The pic's are not who you will meet (though intended to be representative), so if that is categorically disqualifying to you, don't give it another thought and totally move on. It is a traveling wolf-pack type situation.

For those whereby that is not necessarily a disqualifying factor, depending on your own unique specific criteria you potentially could have a satisfying experience. I am NOT advocating. I am simply informing and supplying pertinent information to those who might want it.

If anyone is particularily interested, serious and has been a trusted long-time forum member, please feel free to PM me and i can try and provide some additional info that could be relevant.

Warning in advance. The pic's are not who you will meet (though intended to be representative), so if that is categorically disqualifying to you, don't give it another thought and totally move on. It is a traveling wolf-pack type situation.

For those whereby that is not necessarily a disqualifying factor, depending on your own unique specific criteria you potentially could have a satisfying experience. I am NOT advocating. I am simply informing and supplying pertinent information to those who might want it.

If anyone is particularily interested, serious and has been a trusted long-time forum member, please feel free to PM me and i can try and provide some additional info that could be relevant.

I like the term traveling wolf pack. It pays to observe unusual patterns in the listings. Have seen this often before.