Nima Solo

Ajac
This topic is 1140 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Saw nima a while ago. Concur with other reviews that the massage part is minimal and he quickly moves to other activities including wanting to screw you. Truly had to fight him off, lol. While his photos may appear foreboding, he looks younger and softer in person. He seems nice and engaged in conversation when appropriate. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t repeat.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw nima a while ago. Concur with other reviews that the massage part is minimal and he quickly moves to other activities including wanting to screw you. Truly had to fight him off, lol. While his photos may appear foreboding, he looks younger and softer in person. He seems nice and engaged in conversation when appropriate. Nevertheless, I wouldn’t repeat.

Yes, this is exactly what the experience is except I did not fight too hard.

Yes, this is exactly what the experience is except I did not fight too hard.

Did you surrender?

Because of poor massage, your lack of interest, dignity, or the "other activities" weren't worthy?

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bump...any recent experiences?

He’s only interested in topping and not massage so much. His table is hard. No pillows on the bed he fucks you on. Judging by the kennel club here that he has done, he doesn’t seem too picky.

Edited by PeaseBlossom

He’s only interested in topping and not massage so much. His table is hard. No pillows on the bed he fucks you on. Judging by the kennel club here that he has done, he doesn’t seem too picky.

Wow Kennel club? Nice talk.