A newly realized discretion concern

LaffingBear
This topic is 1601 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ive been in Las Vegas alot recently.

I know some guys care about protecting their identity, others are more casual. I care on initial meet. I pay cash, first-name only. By the time I get to repeats, I'm much less concerned.

Im perusing RM in LV.

Not unique to LV, but certainly noticable as Im planning.... my name is very easily seen on the tablet provided for room service, restaurant reservations, controlling shades, etc. Walk through the room, my name is prominently displayed on the tablet in its holder.

Something to remember for discretion's sake, should I hire while here. This is third hotel in recent months with a tablet.... becoming increasingly commonplace.

Edited by LaffingBear

Have not been at a hotel with tablets, but when at a hotel outside Detroit, I pressed the TV channel for guest services (to check bill, etc.), the first and last name of someone else appeared (the previous guest I presume). Later, my first and last name was appearing. I don't want to be paranoid, and didn't really think about it till now, but having read @LaffingBear 's post, and my experience, something to consider, both as client and provider.

Edited by bashful