Matt LA

Calidood
This topic is 1083 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

@wklukas apparently came here to deliver more shade, y'all. I think he may be obsessed. Please be nice to him, he's mentally fragile.

I click on “meh” about a guy that I find less than average but a dude, errrr dud that gives you a raging boner......you can’t handle that simple difference of opinion....and you call me fragile....too funny.

Edited by wklukas

I click on “meh” about a guy that I find less than average but a dude, errrr dud that gives you a raging boner......you can’t handle that simple difference of opinion....and you call me fragile....too funny.

Aren't you scheduled to be having imaginary conversations with mediocre massage therapists right now?

• 9 months later...

He's used various names. I hired him about 6 months ago and won't repeat. The massage was okay, but not great. And although advertised as a sensual massage, it was pretty sterile. But he does have a nice ass :)

I second that experience. Really sweet guy but not a sensual massage and it was just ok. Wouldn’t repeat either. But truly a lovely guy.