November 2007 Eye Candy Pt 2

Guest ReturnOfS
This topic is 5545 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS
Guest ReturnOfS

I know this asking a little too much, but for January 2008-- and if you have the desire as well as the time, would you be willing to upload 12 or 24 of your favorite men who you posted during the year to seek our favorites from amongst those who you managed and chose to post?

If not, how about a Latin American spread exclusively for January or a men-of-color spread to begin our new and I hope positive and progressive year?

...just a thought after I have just concluded a 6wk trip traveling to and in ABCand P: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, and Peru!

Guest ReturnOfS

>I know this asking a little too much, but for January 2008--

>and if you have the desire as well as the time, would you be

>willing to upload 12 or 24 of your favorite men who you posted

>during the year to seek our favorites from amongst those who

>you managed and chose to post?

>

>If not, how about a Latin American spread exclusively for

>January or a men-of-color spread to begin our new and I hope

>positive and progressive year?

>

>...just a thought after I have just concluded a 6wk trip

>traveling to and in ABCand P: Argentina, Brasil, Chile, and

>Peru!

As for the first request, I think that it would be better I think that it would be better if you guys went to my old posts and then post your favorite pics. :-) I'm lazy, sorry :+

As for the second request, I get all of my pics from one website where people post many pics. I just post whats there. When I bunch of new pictures come up, I post them. That makes doing request VERY hard :-(

A few weeks ago someone did a post on the site where I get pics showing famous Black men. Thats how I was able to post the pics on the following link a couple of weeks ago: http://mc.daddysreviews.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=116955&mesg_id=116955&page=

I hope you like.

Guest CURIOUS35

>I wonder, what should be the minimum amount of time between

>new postings of eye candy? :*

>

>

Hmmmmmm good question... Why should there be a minimum amount of time? Can you not just post? :)

Guest RandyRon

I appreciate the effort of this posting. However, not a single one turns my crank. I must be the only one on the MC that wants a guy with some hair on his ass or at least on his chest. These are all A&F types that do nothing for me.

Thanks anyway and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

:-) :-) :-)

Archived