MuscBearMasssage in Los Angeles

Mr.E
This topic is 1325 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I posted this first by mistake in the Deli. My apologies; I couldn’t figure out how to delete or move it.

Under almost all of the postings, on the lower left hand side, there's a blue Report link; if you "report" your own posting you can just say in the comment section that you'd like the thread removed because you intended it for a different forum. (or ask that it be moved)

Moderators can do that for you (but I'm not one of the moderators).

• 6 months later...

Just circling back to this thread after recognizing him in person and having a quick chat. He was super friendly. A little shorter than I expected, but masculine, muscular, and furry in a good way :) He says he's no longer doing massage professionally. It wasn't clear if it was related to COVID or if he was just ready for a change, but I thought it was worth a quick update if any of you in the SD/LA area were interested.

Edited by MassageLoverSD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just circling back to this thread after recognizing him in person and having a quick chat. He was super friendly. A little shorter than I expected, but masculine, muscular, and furry in a good way :) He says he's no longer doing massage professionally. It wasn't clear if it was related to COVID or if he was just ready for a change, but I thought it was worth a quick update if any of you in the SD/LA area were interested.

You recognized him in the street and stopped him to talk? I've always thought that the unspoken deal is that, in the street, unless told otherwise, you don't know masseurs, and they don't know you. Is that not right?

Not sure about other places, but the vibe in San Diego is pretty chill. If a masseur advertised as discreet I wouldn't say anything. The situation felt right at the time. Guess it all depends on the specific place/time/etc, but I definitely wouldn't say there's an absolute rule against it. It was a quick conversation. He certainly didn't seem annoyed or bothered by it.