Golden Globes (Adam Driver)

E.T.Bass
This topic is 1580 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I read an opinion that movies about acting and showbiz are more prone to win awards. Perhaps it's a factor why Marriage Story received several Golden Globe nominations. I watched it yesterday for one reason: Adam Driver. He was great. I'd like to see him win tonight. I cared about Adam Driver's character, but the throughline of the story had some bumps, you know? Clearly the critics loved this movie a lot, so don't bank on my opinion.

I loved Meryl Streep in

She is in a class by herself. Plays a clever, conniving, and a little bit nuts mother-in-law. If she wins tonight I will not be surprised.

MV5BOTBjNjk2NzUtMWNmMS00YjkyLWFmMzctNTNiN2I4OTcxZTQ3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpgMV5BZDQzOTQzMWMtODE5Yy00YmUwLThmMWQtMTk0ZmI4MjgzN2ViXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1665,1000_AL_.jpg

MV5BOWViYjUzOWMtMzRkZi00MjNkLTk4M2ItMTVkMDg5MzE2ZDYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODQwNjM3NDA@._V1_UY1200_CR256,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg