411 Dancing Twink NYC

ross06
This topic is 1606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For what it's worth, I tried to meet him in mid-2018. I contacted him about a week out, and we had a round or two of good exchanges. Then he went dark on me and I never heard from him again. It wasn't exactly a ghosting because we'd only discussed a time frame, not set an actual time. In a nice twist for me, this failed attempt led to my meeting instead with the guy who became my regular and about whom I daydream regularly. :)

I think DancingTwink later took his ad down for a while. It reappeared within the last few months, I think.

For what it's worth, I tried to meet him in mid-2018. I contacted him about a week out, and we had a round or two of good exchanges. Then he went dark on me and I never heard from him again. It wasn't exactly a ghosting because we'd only discussed a time frame, not set an actual time. In a nice twist for me, this failed attempt led to my meeting instead with the guy who became my regular and about whom I daydream regularly. :)

I think DancingTwink later took his ad down for a while. It reappeared within the last few months, I think.

Can you share who your regular is?

I met him in September. I'm not sure if he was 21, 22 or 23 (those ages all blend for me...lol) but he definitely looked like his pictures. He was very personable and we had a great time. I didn't review him on rentmen but I would have rated him 5 stars. I think he told me that he lives in West Harlem but it didn't matter because he came to me at my hotel in the financial district. I would definitely see him again. You can message me if you have any questions.

I met him in September. I'm not sure if he was 21, 22 or 23 (those ages all blend for me...lol) but he definitely looked like his pictures. He was very personable and we had a great time. I didn't review him on rentmen but I would have rated him 5 stars. I think he told me that he lives in West Harlem but it didn't matter because he came to me at my hotel in the financial district. I would definitely see him again. You can message me if you have any questions.

I have seen him twice. Both experiences were superb. He is 23 now and will turn 24 this year. What he is *not* is very responsive. It takes work and persistence to schedule and keep an appointment with him. But the quality of the experience compensated greatly for any frustration in arranging appointments. He has a true dancer’s body and an endowment that matches the photos and does not disappoint in any way. He knows how to use it. He is accommodating. He is nice. He is intelligent. Just hard to schedule, sometimes very hard. And a little more expensive than others — nothing radical but high end of the scale.