Zeel or soothe in Los Angeles

Jamesryan
This topic is 1590 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hoping to have a masseur from either app come to my hotel. I’ve used Zeel once there but the massage was pretty mediocre. Anyone have any recommendations on therapists they could private message me? Looking for a therapist who actually knows what he’s doing. Anything else is a bonus.

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently gotten a massage from soothe and the guy used GLOVES...I heard the sucker put them on and I was thinking wtf, is he putting on a condom! Anyways after one stroke with gloves on I said no thanks let's not move forward with this since I've never had a massage with gloves on and he said that soothe is trying to inpliment new hygiene rules wtf. He ended up taking off the gloves and doing it regular and therapeutically but that is prob going to be my last time with this service.

I've recently gotten a massage from soothe and the guy used GLOVES...I heard the sucker put them on and I was thinking wtf, is he putting on a condom! Anyways after one stroke with gloves on I said no thanks let's not move forward with this since I've never had a massage with gloves on and he said that soothe is trying to inpliment new hygiene rules wtf. He ended up taking off the gloves and doing it regular and therapeutically but that is prob going to be my last time with this service.

That’s not true re soothe having hygiene concerns ... I use soothe occasionally and no one has ever put on gloves. You should call their support line and let them know that was the case - that’s just weird.

Sam

That’s not true re soothe having hygiene concerns ... I use soothe occasionally and no one has ever put on gloves. You should call their support line and let them know that was the case - that’s just weird.

Sam

I know what he said wasnt true, I had him once before and he didnt use gloves. Was a odd situation anyways and I've had issues with soothe before, they dont vette their therapists well...I won't be using the service any longer.