Cade Maddox/Reciprocate/oral?

WEHO90069
This topic is 1500 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You may be right about him possibly being burned out. He once told me he’d have an average of 500 unread messages on his phone.

Ha. I'd be burned out with 50 of them. They'd have to do it on a assembly line basis. I just think after awhile it would suck the soul right out of you.

You may be right about him possibly being burned out. He once told me he’d have an average of 500 unread messages on his phone.

Ha. I'd be burned out with 50 of them. They'd have to do it on a assembly line basis. I just think after awhile it would suck the soul right out of you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Don't know if anyone watched his live show on Falcon Live Friday night. He was really fun and watching him get naked and then sucked off by his BF. It was a nice diversion from what's going on right now.

From mentioned above he commented how he doesn't give oral because he is really bad at it and only does it if is required in a scene.

Don't know if anyone watched his live show on Falcon Live Friday night. He was really fun and watching him get naked and then sucked off by his BF. It was a nice diversion from what's going on right now.

From mentioned above he commented how he doesn't give oral because he is really bad at it and only does it if is required in a scene.

Didn't even know a Falcon Live existed ? Never saw any promos for it.