Nik in NYC

DDad4ynger
This topic is 1599 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hot guy in a totally different way. Just hope he is not part of the Russo-Ukro-East Euro group that is like a successor group to the old Murray Hill Gang. (Handler promises anything,

guys won’t deliver. Many of them are straight & repulsed.

If you drop his MF id number in the search box, it takes to a previous posting containing a link to that MF number, but it will not work for me to open it.

Edited by Wanderoz

Hot guy in a totally different way. Just hope he is not part of the Russo-Ukro-East Euro group that is like a successor group to the old Murray Hill Gang. (Handler promises anything,

guys won’t deliver. Many of the are straight & repulsed.

If you drop his MF id number in the search box, it takes to a previous posting containing a link to that MF number, but it will not work for me to open it.

Thanks so much

For what it’s worth: I have never had a massage with him, but have met him a few times (use to work out of a massage studio on 14th and still may). He’s a very nice guy and works independently (i.e., not part of the any Russo-Ukro-East Euro massage cartel).

That is good to hear. Now if only someone will have an actual experience.

Edited by Wanderoz

For what it’s worth: I have never had a massage with him, but have met him a few times (use to work out of a massage studio on 14th and still may). He’s a very nice guy and works independently (i.e., not part of the any Russo-Ukro-East Euro massage cartel).

Super good to know Thanks

I had a great session with Nik Today. All the good things that have been said about him are true. Very sweet guy, excellent pressure,

Slim and sexy! I would repeat.

It seems as if he was 'Nik' yesterday and 'Colt' today. Glad to hear that he is good.