James on Boy Meets Boy

ariadne1880
This topic is 6013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK. The other day I bought the DVD of this reality series from 2004 on Ebay. It was cheap. And watching it is cheap fun.

The leading man is named James. When I first saw this I couldn't understand why he found it so hard to get dates. The guy is gorgeous but as the series wears on you get a sense that underneath that is a VERY arrogant kind of guy. It seeps through time and again. But it really comes out in the EXTRAS portion of this DVD set.

There are "Where are they now" updates provided by members of the cast. When you click on "James" you get "No update available" which tells me he refused to provide one.

Anyone know what happened to James? Did he go on the trip with Wes? Did they hit it off and start to date?

I always thought Wes was an odd choice. Perhaps James doesn't like competition in the looks department.

As for me, the 3 guys I found the most attractive were Dan, Franklin, and Brian. Of course, 2 of them were straight. Doesn't that figure?

Brian seemed like the sweetest guy and Franklin was the total package and Dan? That body and that ass?

Brian's "update" talks about his friendship with Dan and hints at more. One wonders.

Mark

Guest josephga

I heard Wes and James never even went on the date. that both of the guys found bf's right b4 the tapping of the show and due to being under contract had to play alone and go though with the show. james does have a small part in a film that came out last year some gay comedy called, not another gay movie..

Even they never went on the date that would make sense as to why they didn't tell you that on the show but you would think they would have included that little bit of information on the DVD set updates.

The whole show was a bit of a joke but it was cheap fun as I said.

And I would be embarassed to have that pathetic Andra as my best friend. She was awful.

Mark

I meet James a few summers ago at an audition. At that point, he had a few acting jobs, including the film ("Another Gay Movie") you mentioned.

Without his gal pal (Andra, is that her name?) around, James came across as more sexy and much more interesting than he ever did on that TV show.

Archived