411 Amir Omar in NYC

final_impact
This topic is 1304 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...

If I were you, I'd pass on this guy. The only reason I posted was because of pic 10. That pic was used in other fake ads well before this guy created his ad on Oct 15.

~Boomer~

This guy just hit me up, we chatted for a min and his prices were oddly low. I asked him if he could send me a selfie, nothing sexual or crazy nor polished by a professional . He said, “sure if you pay for it” please, he’s a fraud of the worst kind

This guy just hit me up, we chatted for a min and his prices were oddly low. I asked him if he could send me a selfie, nothing sexual or crazy nor polished by a professional . He said, “sure if you pay for it” please, he’s a fraud of the worst kind

Ask for a videocall when in doubt, but he seems fake

Do either of you have any kind of current RM link? You both seem to have had recent access to an ad.

Do either of you have any kind of current RM link? You both seem to have had recent access to an ad.

Ask for a videocall when in doubt, but he seems fake

I totally would have asked for video, but I got the answer I needed. I’ve asked legit masseurs to send a selfie and it isn’t a problem. It’s not like asking to unlock their nude pics ;) as soon as the guy wanted money for it, a selfie, I blocked him and reported it here. Wish I knew about this chat space before Arielvisiting/new tried to rip me off and intimidate me. Total bully